Vico forum network
Login to vico for topics and blogs
Vico has all the features, all the tools to allow you to post anything, all options to search advanced way, everything in vico is secure and safe and no need to worry being banned by other social media when you got vico, make sure to read terms of vico wisely

Thank you

Vico forum network
Login to vico for topics and blogs
Vico has all the features, all the tools to allow you to post anything, all options to search advanced way, everything in vico is secure and safe and no need to worry being banned by other social media when you got vico, make sure to read terms of vico wisely

Thank you

Vico forum network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vico forum networkLog in

Vico forum network since 2023, the social media that cares and wants people to customize and make creative topics and blogs

pollYou think this bullshit is dumb and unfunny?

Yes
0%
No
100%

Admin, DarknessPersonality

Total Votes:
2 posters
puyofan99

descriptionIssue with Roblox EmptyA CSS Test Server Incident

more_horiz
puyofan99, in the SSG64 Server, wrote:
when I was playing Classic Sonic Simulator, chat messages popped up.
i checked and, it was someone hacking chat to say the following
[Puyo]: FART
Yep, I'd never say something stupid as this.

To explain further down the line, lets explain what I was REALLY doing when the incident happened.

What Puyo was Really Doing

I was making a level, using Sponge Blocks (You know, the ones from Labyrinth Zone.) It involved them falling for a long time, for no reason. That's my part, onto the...

What the Hacker was Doing

Usin' his hacks, as a lame, in-bedroom, hobo hacker. He aimed the FART spam at me for no reason whatsofuckingever.

Cool This guy's a massive dumbfuck, confirmed! Cool

About the Incident

It happened, around 11 AM. I was doing the thing explained in WPwRD, until the hacker struck, and made me "say" FART and spam it in chat. Someone thought I was REALLY doing that, but in reality, it's a dumbfounded hacker in his bedroom.

See you later, Vicoers.
Admin

descriptionIssue with Roblox Emptyi hope your safe

more_horiz
dang bro this is the first topic that says something like that
i hope your safe but that hacker prolly is a dumb hacker that can only do that but that is very uh scary for me
because when i read this post it was kinda making me unfunny like it makes sense and i believe you
but this what your telling me well yeah i believe you fr because if anyone post about the incident then ima support them and even in this community

i hope you have a good day and i hope that dumbassfucker hacker goes to hell in natherportal
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply